Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Free Paint at Ace Hardware

Like me, did you think that you missed the Ace Hardware free quart of Clark & Kensington paint?!
Apparently it is happening again this Saturday, March 17th.  I've seen some complaints so far that people couldn't find the coupon, or the paint color they wanted was not available.
Let me help you out with the first part!


Visit Ace Hardware's Facebook Page here.  In the upper right hand corner you should see a "card" with a paper click and a link to print the coupon!

What could be easier than that?!  Oh, finding a local Ace Hardware I'm sure.  Here is your Ace Store Locator and you may even want to call ahead of time to be sure they are participating with the price of gas these days.  



Special thanks to The Krazy Coupn Lady for the coupon heads up!!

**If you like this offer and want to see more, just leave me a comment below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment