Saturday, March 17, 2012

Hala Food $20 to spend for just $10


From LivingSocial this is an awesome deal for the best in Middle Eastern dining!!
50% off for $10. 
($20 to spend for just $10)

Visit their site to sign-up with your Facebook account 
or email at livingsocial.com

Eat in, carry-out, or shop their grocery store.

My family and I discovered HalaFoods just this year, but my mother and sister have been enjoying their restaurant and grocery store since they opened in 2006.  I can't wait to go back with this awesome special!!

Favorites you can find at HalaFoods:
Spanakopita Spinach & Cheese
Kataifi
Garden Peeled Fava Beans of many varieties
Falafels
Hummus
Varities of cheeses and cheese pie
Chocolates
Grape Leaves
Kibbi
Meat Cabbage Rolls
Shawarma and don't forget the Baklava!!

*Visit HalaFoods online today for more on their delicious selections* 

**If you like this offer and want to see more, just leave me a comment below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment